Umbrella Bali 2 for professional use
– eight sector folding construction
-Column aluminum powder painted white, h-220cm., Ø3.8cm.
– needles 8 pieces of fiberglass
-coat / with or without festoon / with a diameter of 205 cm of 100% polyester waterproof with wind valve, different colors.
– high quality plastic slider 4 degrees of opening
What is Fiberglass Reinforced Polymer?
Fiberglass Reinforced Polymer (FRP) is most commonly referred to as “fiberglass”.
Generally speaking, fiberglass consists of a matrix consisting of a polymer and a resin reinforced by embedded glass fibers.
The strength of fiberglass is mainly determined by the type, orientation, amount and location of the glass fibers in the resin.
The benefits of fiberglass
– HEALTH AND ELASTIC
– The strength of fiberglass is equivalent to that of steel, and the elasticity permits resistance to wind construction
– LOWER WEIGHT
– Fiberglass is 80% lighter than steel, making it extremely easy to transport and install
– EASY TO MAINTAIN
– Fiberglass is resistant to corrosion, decay and is impervious to insects and pests, no need for painting and maintenance
– Fiberglass products are electrically non-conductive